Make a Donation Now
It's easy to make a secure donation online now. Your gift will help us in many ways, helping to fund towards services such as:
- Specialist nursing care 24 hours a day
- Home Care visits to patients and providing support to their carers
- Clinical care in the Day Centre combined with the opportunity for patients to be within a social atmosphere
- Caring for families, friends and carers of people who have died or are dying
- Support services ranging from providing nutritious meals for patients to transporting patients to and from the Day Centre
Just click on the button below and follow the instructions.
Ashgate Hospice has teamed up with Justgiving.com, a fantastic fundraising website that allows people to donate securely online. For more information about Justgiving, please visit their website.
If you prefer, you can call the Fundraising Hotline on 01246 567250 and make a donation over the telephone, or you can send a donation via post by filling in the donation form which you can download by clicking below.
Donation Form >>
Make a Donation Through Regular Giving
You can support Ashgate Hospice by giving a regular gift by standing order. To find out more about regular giving, please go to the regular giving section or click here.
We value all our supporters greatly, but those who are able to make ongoing donations help Ashgate Hospice to plan ahead, knowing that there will be funds coming in on a regular basis. As funds need to be raised every year, your commitment to make a regular donation helps patients and families at Ashgate Hospice today and in the future. A donation as small as £2 a month can really make a difference.
- £2 a month could help towards providing a TENs machine to help with pain relief
- £5 a month could could help towards the running of the Tai Chi classes in day centre
- £10 a month could help towards the provision of equipment to maintain a patient's independence at home
If you would like to help us in this way, you can click on the button below to set up a regular gift through Justgiving.com, or you can download the Standing Order form by clicking below, or call the Fundraising Department on 01246 567250.
Standing Order Form >>
Gift Aid It!
Want to make your donation worth more? Let the Tax Office help too! Please remember to tick the Gift Aid declaration box during the payment process if you are eligible. If you pay income or capital gains tax, that's all it takes to increase your gift by a total of 28% - an extra 28 pence in every £1 you donate. And it's at no extra cost to you. For more information on Gift Aid, please go to the Gift Aid section or click here.
The high quality of care and support services available at Ashgate Hospice depends on charitable donations. Your help is invaluable. Thank you.